The Editorial Board of Journal of Human Resource Management (EBJHRM) follows the highest standards of publication ethics and takes feasible procedures against any publication misconduct. The EBJHRM does not tolerate any type of plagiarism.
Each paper submission is double-blind peer reviewed at least by two independent reviewers in order to guarantee high standard and quality of each published paper. The EBJHRM guarantees that the peer review and publication process is fair, just and objective. Duration of the double-blind peer review process is kept carefully under 6 months from the date of manuscripts submissions.
All authors submitting a paper to Journal of Human Resource Management confirm by signing the Publication Agreement that they accept all ethical and publishing standards of Journal of Human Resource Management.
Communication between the EBJHRM members, reviewers and authors is lead in a manner of the highest ethical principles, in particular by the principles of objectivity, promptness, transparency of the evaluation- and publication-related processes and confidentiality, specifically:
- Constructive criticism
- Open and lucid communication
- Logical argumentation
- Adherence to set timelines and deadlines
- Fair evaluation and high-quality publication process, complete, accurate and self-contained information provided for all stakeholders
- All manuscript are treated as confidential material being not discussed and forwarded to other people except those who are authorized by the editors
- All information in manuscripts are treated with the respect to the intellectual property rights